Who is at risk of catching the COVID infection? How to prevent that?
COVID-19 is observed for increasing the death rate by causing infection-catchers to be afflicted with several respiratory illnesses. So it is advised to all to take necessary precautions to be prevented.
The virus could enter any part of the body. Whether it is your eyes, nose or mouth. Every part is at risk of getting caught with the infection.
Who is at risk of getting severely ill from COVID?
Those who do not have this strong immunity and the ones who are suffering from chronic medical conditions like a liver ailment can severely get afflicted by this problem.
What is the viewpoint of the CDC about Covid?
According to the researchers, if this outbreak is not tackled and terminated on time, then it can spread in the whole community and could last for a quintessentially longer period. So the community should be aware of taking the necessary precautions into account to make themselves protected from this deadly virus.
What if you are diagnosed to be at risk of getting afflicted with the problem?
In case you are at risk to catch the infection, make sure you are taking the below-mentioned precautions into account:
- Stock up the supplies
You can take the help of your medical team in this regard. You can request them to consider stocking up the medications for you as you may get bothered with COVID. If that is not possible because of any reason, then you can consider ordering the prescribed medication through mail or online paps.
One more thing
Do stock the supplies of the grocery items. In case, there is a sudden outbreak, then by stocking the groceries you can be prepared to stay home without worrying to buy the necessities.
Precautions are said to be precautions if they are practised daily. Make sure you are considering the following precautions on daily basis:
- Do not come in contact with the people who are ill or are bothered with merely the symptoms of some problems.
- Do not hurry while washing your hands. Make sure you are washing your hands for at least 20 seconds. Doing less than that can kill the germs.
- If you are stuck in a condition in which you are unable to wash your hands with soap and water, then you should consider using a hand sanitiser which must have 60% of the alcohol.
- Do not touch your eyes, face and nose without washing or sanitizing your hands.
- Do not visit crowded places.
- The surfaces of the home should be cleaned and disinfected regularly.
- Try to avoid visiting places that do not have the ideal ventilation system.
- In case, you are feeling sick or you have symptoms of getting sick, then do not go out for any purpose, not even at your workplace.
- If you are perpetually experiencing any of the following symptoms, then make sure you are visiting your doctor:
- Sore throat
- Body aches
What should you know about medical appointments?
If you are a chronic liver patient, then you should not miss out on any consultation with the doctor. If possible for a doctor, then telemedicine consultations are also good and suggestive.
You are advised not to visit the clinic or the hospital without booking your consultation or appointment on the phone.
What if I have to urgently travel to someplace?
There may be a condition in which you may have to urgently travel to a place. But you should not consider travelling until you have deliberated with your doctor on this.