Liver cancer treatment in Ludhiana, Liver cancer treatment cost in Punjab
Liver cancer is cancer that originates from the liver cell. It is the size of a football that is present on the right portion of the abdomen, and above the stomach. Different factors can result in cancer cell formation. We are here to provide you with the best Liver cancer treatment in Ludhiana with the advanced technology and treatment plan. Moreover, the Liver cancer treatment cost in Punjab is affordable or comparatively less as compared to other areas.
Liver cancer is of different types but the most common one is Hepatocellular carcinoma. The additional liver cancer types are hepatoblastoma and intrahepatic cholangiocarcinoma. From the above-mentioned liver cancer types, the last 2 options are not that common. The growth of liver cells will begin in the liver. In case, cancer spreads to other body parts it is referred to as metastatic liver cancer. It can begin from body parts like the lungs, breast, or colon. The term metastasis means cancer begins from another body part and then reaches the liver.
What are the symptoms of liver cancer?
In most cases, it does not result in any signs and symptoms. The early-stage will not result in any signs. Although, when the symptoms appear it will include:
- Losing weight without trying
- Loss of appetite
- Yellow discoloration of your skin and the whites of your eyes (jaundice)
- White, chalky stools
- Upper abdominal pain
- Nausea and vomiting
- General weakness and fatigue
- Abdominal swelling
What are the causes of liver cancer?
Liver cancer begins when liver cells’ DNA starts to modify itself. The mutations of DNA are a material that provides the instruction on what to do during the chemical process in the body. Through DNA mutations the modifications occur in the body. The problem occurs when one of the cells starts to grow out of control and takes the form of a tumor which is referred to as cancerous cells.
What are the risk factors?
- Chronic infection with HBV or HCV: Chronic infections with the hepatitis C virus (HCV) or hepatitis B virus (HBV) are known are increasing the likelihood of liver cancer.
- Cirrhosis: It is referred to as an irreversible and progressive condition that leads to the formation of scar tissues and your chances to have liver cancer.
- Certain inherited liver diseases: One of the liver problems which increases the likelihood of liver cancer is Wilson’s and hemochromatosis disease.
- Diabetes: In case the blood sugar levels are higher it increases the risk of liver cancer as compared to the people who don’t have diabetes.
What can I do to prevent the risk of liver cancer?
Reduce your risk of cirrhosis (liver scarring)
- Reduce the alcohol consumption
- Keep your body weight stable
Get vaccinated against hepatitis B
Anyone from infants to older adults can get this vaccination or anyone whose immune system is weak.
Take measures to prevent hepatitis C
- Keep a check on the partners or your sexual health
- Discard the use of IV drugs
- Safety is important
Seek treatment for hepatitis B or C infection
Getting in Touch is easy
Fill out our enquiry form, we will get back you shortly.