Are you suffering from excessive gas and what are the reasons behind it?
Do you suffer from excessive gas?
Most of the patients complain that they have excess gas in their intestine or stomach. This is observed as the following:
- Abdominal bloating
The problem may be painful and embarrassing. An adverse reaction may be noticed in the digestive system. Digestive issues can result in depression, fatigue, and a foggy head. If you suspect that your liver health is not in the right state then you should consult the best liver doctors in Punjab. With the top-rated liver hospital in Ludhiana, you can be sure that you have an able and skilled team to take care of your liver health.
What are the reasons behind excess gas?
- Surplus intake of sugar or carbohydrates is not correctly absorbed in the diet.
- Excess consumption of food.
- Gluten Intolerance or other food
- Excess unfriendly bacteria in the gut
- Absorption of food and poor digestion because of the presence of fatty pancreas
- Modifying the diet which means changing a good way too bad way of eating. Due to this, the digestive system is not able to adapt to the change.
- Eating food that is high in sulfur like garlic, cabbage, onions, eggs, and many more.
What are the preventive measures for excess gas?
- Include good liver tonic
Make sure that you include a good liver tonic as it helps in increasing the bile production. It helps to break down the toxins in the liver which allows the intestine to be healthy.
- Consume super digestive enzymes
You should get the super digestive enzymes and ask the doctor which one you need to take. Their consumption is best because they contain hydrochloric acid, pancreatic enzymes, and ox bile.
- Take the supplement
Ask your liver doctor about which supplement you need to take.
- Consumption of fermented food
You need to include fermented food in your diet like natto, kefir, cultured vegetables, tempeh, or miso to benefit the gut bacteria.
Some of the necessary food items are:
- Make sure that you incorporate fruits and vegetables. You need to include starchy vegetables like carrots, sweet potato, turnips, and parsnips. If you need to make a vegetable soup then go with vegetable stock. Do not use the microwave to cook the fruits and vegetables as it will take the nutrients from it. If you can afford it, then buy organic vegetables and fruits.
- Incorporate nuts and seeds in your diet like hemp seeds, chia seeds, and pumpkin seeds.
- Coconut and almond milk is the best choice
- Daily, you need to consume 8 to 10 ounces of raw juice daily.